*Entertainment and events are subject to change.
Inside the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center now through December 24th
NOLA ChristmasFest at Christmas in the District is 13 days of fun and holiday activities for all ages, including: Kids’ crafts, inflatables, and a petting zoo in Santa’s Playland; appearances and pictures with Santa, Mr. Bingle and other holiday characters; Sing-Along Pajama Party with Santa and Parties with the Ice Princesses!
You’ll also discover more than 50 beautifully decorated Christmas trees, gingerbread house creations, cooking demonstrations and fabulous entertainment by Robin Barnes, Lena Prima, the 610 Stompers, PresHall Brass, the Victory Belles and other New Orleans favorites.
If the weather outside is frightful, no matter: Our indoor venue at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center will keep you cozy and comfortable throughout the duration of NOLA ChristmasFest!
Click here to purchase tickets, and parking is easy as sugarplum pie with discounted rates available at:
- The Fulton Street garage for only $3 on weeknights and $5 on weekends. Please ensure to use the black call button when exiting the parking garage to tell the attendant you are using the special NOLA ChristmasFest rate.
- Hilton Hotel’s Whale for $5.00. The lot is located on Convention Center Blvd in front of the Riverwalk Outlet Collection. To receive your discount, please ask the staff at the Ticket Desk for a a validation ticket.
Hours of Operation
- Friday, 12/12 – 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 12/13-14 – 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday 12/15-19 – 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 12/20-21 – 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Monday and Tuesday – 12/22-23 – 12:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 12/24 – 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Destination address for GPS or online mapping:
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70130
Keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
Facebook: NOLA ChristmasFest at Christmas in the District
Toll-Free Phone: (504) 524-0188